Monday, March 19, 2012

Twists and Turns

So our adventure is about to take a turn that a few months ago, we would never have predicted!
From the end of August, we will no longer be in San Antonio, TX, no longer working with the church that we have been partnered with for 4 years.

Bittersweet

Unpredictable

A new season is coming - who knows what that will look like.

In the crazyness of these revelations, we finally have travel documents and work permits.
The ironic thing is we have now been gone so long that so many people are coming to see us, that we have no time to leave the country!
We had all our fingerprints taken - now we wait again. I feel we've gotten pretty good at this waiting stuff.

We have a lot of other things to work through and consider at the moment, where are we going to go, what are we going to do, how are we going to afford to do it?

One thing we sense God speaking to us - this is a time to seek, a time to stop and rest, wait upon him and to seek his face.

To search him out, to find out what he is doing in this world, what he is doing in our lives and how we are going to be a part of it.

"Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29 v 12-13

"But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul" Deuteronomy 4 v 29

"Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always" 1 Chronicles 16 v 11

"Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you." Psalm 9 v 10

"I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands" Psalm 119 v 10

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6 v 33

No comments: